1. We respect your privacy
EIDO Healthcare Australia respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. What personal information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- phone number
- fax number
- information about the goods or services you have ordered
- information from enquiries you have made
- communications between us
- credit card information
3. How we collect your personal information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website; and when we provide our services to you.
4. Use of your personal information
We use your information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
5. Disclosure of your personal information overseas
We are likely to disclose your personal information to supplier in the United Kingdom.
6. Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
7. Access to your personal information
You can access and update your personal information by contacting us through this website. We may charge a reasonable administration fee for this access.
8. Complaints about privacy If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to PO Box 5019, CAMBERWELL, VIC 3124. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you visit our website
When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.